Cats have different nutritional requirements than dogs because of their smaller size and shorter life span. They also tend to be less active than larger breeds so it’s important that you keep them well-fed but not over-weighted with food. Your cat should get at least one ounce per pound of bodyweight every day. This can vary depending on age: kittens require around two ounces daily; adult cats usually need three to four ounces. If your cat has trouble eating due to illness or injury, give him extra helpings as needed. Keep reading to find out the answers to the most frequently asked questions about cat diets.…
- Feeding Your Cat: Everything You Need to Know
- Is Salmon Oil Good for Dogs with Itchy Skin?
- Cat Nutrition: Choosing the Best Diet for Your Cat
- 5 Steps to Finding an Excellent Tutor for Your Child
- Instagram vs. Facebook: Which is Best for Advertisement?
- How effective is Instagram marketing?
- Is Fort Lauderdale Airport Shutting Down?
- Will CBD treats calm my dog down?
- What are the best CBD treats for dogs?