The coronavirus pandemic has created a lot of problems for people and businesses all around the world. Owing to the pandemic, there has been an international lockdown with citizens of almost all countries throughout the world are restricted to their homes. One of the most majorly affected industries is perhaps the transport and cargo & logistics industry. This is primarily because the major airlines throughout the world have shut down their operations, at least temporarily. This has created great uncertainty amongst people who are willing to travel as well as the rest of the players in the industry. In these uncertain times when almost all businesses are facing dire circumstances, there have been talks of completely shutting down different airports since there is very little to no business being conducted these days. Not only airports suffer these days, the FLL Airport parking, for instance, is completely independent. The valet system is run by individual private companies, but if the airport shuts down even temporarily, the concerned employees of the FLL Airport parking, for instance, would also be harmed directly and indirectly. Amid these circumstances, the Broward County Commissioner Mark…
- Is Salmon Oil Good for Dogs with Itchy Skin?
- Cat Nutrition: Choosing the Best Diet for Your Cat
- 5 Steps to Finding an Excellent Tutor for Your Child
- Instagram vs. Facebook: Which is Best for Advertisement?
- How effective is Instagram marketing?
- Is Fort Lauderdale Airport Shutting Down?
- Will CBD treats calm my dog down?
- What are the best CBD treats for dogs?
- Do You Need Pet Insurance for Your Dog?